Owner, Martee’s Consulting and retired Sales Manager at Kessenich’s
- Has worked in various types of food service for the past 50 plus years, including training hundreds of employees in baking, cake decorating, deli, and customer service for Woodmans, Cub Foods and an assortment of independent grocery stores, delis and bakeries.
- Written training manuals for Brakebush Chicken, Patrick Cudahy Meats, Certco Distribution Center and several others over the years.
- Owner of Martee’s Consulting, which acts as the bakery consultant (started the programs) for The River Bakery, Madison-area Urban Ministries and Grow Academy at FEED Kitchens. These programs bring in 40% of FEED’s revenue.
- On the board of The River Food Pantry and the advisory board for the Madison College pastry program.
- Have worked at Kessenichs for the last 16 years previously as the sales manager and continue to work part-time in my semi-retirement.
- Served on the FEED Advisory Committee for four years during the start-up of FEED.