Owner, Communication Concepts
- Former editor and advertising manager of the Northside News (2009-2013).
- Owner of Communication Concepts (1991-present) with a focus on marketing plans and publications for entrepreneurs, businesses, nonprofits and communities. Works with Village of McFarland, South Metropolitan Planning Council, Village of Muscoda, and NPC.
- Past president of the Northside Business Association (2013-2015).
- Served on FEED start-up committee (2009-2012).
- Member of Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs (2012-2014).
- Owner of Herb ‘n’ Gardener – provides classes on growing and cooking with herbs, produce cookbooks and organize tours; member of Madison Herb Society (1992- present); President of MHS (2001-2005).
- Considerable experience in communications and fundraising for her clients and in her various services roles.